The Ruth Mailbag Group
by Joy Coetzee
(Ladysmith, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa)
Handmade baby sets lovingly made for the premature babies at the state hospital at Ladysmith, South Africa
We are a charity crafting group (knit, crochet and sew) for our local community, Ladysmith, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.
1. Premature and newborn babies at the state hospital - blankets and clothes.
2. Creches - blankets and clothes for babies 3 months old to kiddies 6 years old and toys.
3. Orphanage - baby blankets and clothes for babies 3 months old to children 20 years old and toys.
4. Child headed households - blankets, clothes for all ages and toys.
5. Frail care home - knee rugs, shawls, bed socks, etc.
Find out more and contact us at the following places: (copy and paste into your browser)