Laurel Hill Crochet Hooks
Laurel Hill crochet hooks are just fantastic. I mean, just look at the photo here to see how gorgeous they are.
Not only are they gorgeous to look at, but they're really well made from a natural source that feels great in your hands.
Here are some points which won me over...
- No snagging as they're sanded perfectly smooth
- No spinning in your hand as they're made with a thumb/finger rest (very comfortable to use)
- No splitting the yarn you're using
- Pointed head allowing you to 'hit the hole' with minumum fuss
- Beautiful exotic natural woods including
- Ebony - deep dark brown
- Nam Oc - medium reddish brown
- Trai - light brown
- Incredibly smooth, warm to the touch and light weight too
- Sized in the most popular size range - D-3.25mm to M-9mm
- Hand crafted from a sustainable source
One of the samples I worked to test these hooks was with 2 strands of sport weight and I had no problems whatsoever grabbing both strands of yarn together.
I think the neck of the hooks may be just a fraction wider than their same sized aluminum counterparts and the hook part is shaped somewhat similarly to the Susan Bates hooks with a flatter look.
All in all they're incredibly easy on the hands and easy on the eyes.
You can find these incredible hooks and more at Laurel Hill Online.
Try them I think you'll love them as much as I do!
Return to Crochet hooks from Laurel Hill Crochet Hooks
Return to Home Page