Skeleton Scarf Pattern
This skeleton scarf pattern is super easy and only takes one skein of Lion Brand Homespun (6 oz, 185 yds) or other bulky weight yarn
and size K/10.5 or 6.50mm hook
. The gauge is not important.
One skein of "granite" color Homespun allowed me to crochet this scarf to a whopping 10.5 feet long (and 3.75 inches wide)!! Now, I'm only 5 feet 5 inches tall and I had it wrapped 3 times around my neck, yet it still reached almost to my knees!
Here's the details...
PLEASE NOTE - Ch 2 at start of every row throughout - this counts as 1 dc.
- Turn at end of every row throughout.
And now to the pattern...
- Ch 12, dc in 4th ch from hook and each ch to end (10sts), turn.
- Dc in each st to end (10sts).
- Rep row 2, 4 more times (6 rows total).
- Dc in next st, ch 6, sk 6, dc in next 2sts, turn.
- Rep row 4, 5 more times (6 rows total).
- Dc in next st, 6 dc in ch 6 sp, dc in next 2 sts (10 sts).
- Rep row 2, 5 more times (6 rows total).
- Rep rows 4 through 7 to end of yarn, break yarn, weave in ends.
So - there you go. I said this halloween crochet pattern was easy, didn't I? You can use up the whole skein or just quit when it's a length you like.
Perfect for teens on Halloween night - I hope you enjoy working up your skeleton scarf pattern!
Return to Free Easy Crochet Patterns
Return to Homepage from Skeleton Scarf Pattern